After you’ve released your app, you’ll want to tap into App Store Optimization (ASO), or the process of ensuring your app is optimized to show up higher in searches. Here are some tools to help you get started:
- App Radar is a keyword tracker that will track how your current keywords are performing and recommend new ones to you based on the latest trends.
- App Annie uses current app market data to help you grow your business. They state that using their services can help you “navigate the entire app lifecycle,” from acquiring new users to monetization.
The ASO Project
- The ASO project will deliver specialized reports based on how your app is doing and help you improve your search visibility.
- GummiCube uses mobile app data to help you increase quality users and has live focus groups for A/B testing so you can convert more users.
- Priori Data provides you with a plethora of data to help you track top app performers and understand chart and keyword ranks.